Real Estate Lawyers, also known as Real Estate Attorneys, are certified professionals who oversee the legal aspects of real estate transactions. They prepare and review legal documents relating to real estate, negotiate the terms and conditions of real estate transactions, and facilitate the transfer of titles.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Real Estate Lawyer Job Description Template
We are looking to hire a Real Estate Lawyer with superb negotiation and analytical skills. Real Estate Lawyers are expected to display influential decision-making with fantastic research and communication skills.
A successful Real Estate Lawyer should be organized, professional and well informed while ensuring that real estate transactions are legal, binding and in the best interest of the client that they represent. Top candidates will be accomplished networkers who have remarkable interpersonal, written and public speaking skills.
Real Estate Lawyer Responsibilities:
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
Real Estate Lawyer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (essential).
- Admitted as a Notary Public (essential).
- Strong experience in real estate law and industry knowledge that includes litigation, lease transactions, property management, and purchase and sale transactions.
- Solid experience in title insurance underwriting, curative and claims.
- Good understanding of Foreclosure.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Natural leader who displays sound judgment and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capable networker with excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.