Real Estate Lawyer Interview Questions
1. What did you do the last time a real estate transaction that you handled did not go according to plan?
This tests the candidate’s ability to work under pressure and assesses how knowledgeable the candidate is.
2. Tell me about a situation when you had to work with somebody who did things very differently to you. How did you adapt?
This tests how effective the candidate’s communication and interpersonal skills are.
3. Describe a situation where you omitted detail in a real estate transaction that turned out to be very important. How was the situation rectified?
This tests the candidate’s attention to detail.
4. Tell me about a time when your efforts positively affected the outcome. How was the situation affected?
This illustrates the candidate’s leadership qualities and his level of judgment.
5. Tell me about a time when you had to make a quick decision. What was the impact of this decision?
This illustrates the candidate’s decision-making ability while working under pressure.