Interview Questions for Python Developers:
1. What sets Python apart from other high-level scripting languages?
Assess the candidate's knowledge of Python versus other high-level languages.
2. What other frameworks are useful for back-end development?
Reveals the candidate's experience with back-end technologies.
3. A client wants to introduce additional features after beta testing. How do you proceed?
Highlights the candidate's communication and problem-solving abilities.
4. What was the most difficult project you have worked on and why?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights the extent of the candidate's coding abilities.
5. What is the first step when testing an application?
Reveals knowledge of industry-standard procedures.