Public Speaker Job Description Template
We are looking for a talented public speaker to give passionate and informative speeches about our company and its products. As a public speaker, you will be responsible for conducting pre-speech research, writing and outlining speech scripts, and delivering high-quality speeches to audiences across the state. You may also be required to answer audience questions and interact with members of the public.
To ensure success as a public speaker, you should have excellent verbal communication skills, a talent for public speaking, and the ability to travel extensively. A top-notch public speaker is able to impart key information to a live audience in a meaningful and entertaining way.
Public Speaker Responsibilities:
- Meeting with company managers to discuss speech topics.
- Conducting pre-speech research.
- Outlining and writing speech scripts.
- Rehearsing and perfecting speech delivery.
- Driving to public auditoriums and conference centers.
- Conducting sound and microphone checks.
- Presenting speeches about the company and its products.
- Answering audience questions.
- Interacting with members of the public.
- Attending post-speech meetings with company managers.
Public Speaker Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience as a public speaker.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of presentation software and slide projection tools.
- Good teaching and sales skills.
- Good memorization skills.
- Audience assessment skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel extensively.