Interview Questions for Public Speakers:
1. What made you want to work as a public speaker?
Reveals the candidate’s character and innate skills.
2. What information would you use to sketch out a speech script?
Demonstrates the candidate’s research and scriptwriting skills.
3. What techniques do you use to engage a live audience?
Highlights the candidate’s speaking and presentation skills.
4. How would you ensure key information is understood and remembered by the audience?
Reveals understanding of content delivery and audience engagement techniques.
5. Can you tell me about a previous speech where the audience reacted positively to your words?
Reveals the candidate’s previous work experience.