Motivational Speakers are gifted presenters that give motivational speeches to large audiences. They work for government organizations or business and speak about motivational topics such as achieving success at work, creating a healthy work environment, and living a healthier lifestyle.
When interviewing Motivational Speakers, the ideal candidate will have a talent for speaking on stage, natural charisma, and the ability to translate personal experiences into motivational stories. Be wary of candidates who are not comfortable speaking about personal issues and those who cannot adapt speeches on the fly.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Motivational Speakers:
1. What made you want to become a Motivational Speaker?
Reveals the candidate’s nature and speaking abilities.
2. What systems do you use when researching motivational topics?
Demonstrates the candidate's research and analytical skills.
3. How would you ensure your speeches are captivating and informative?
Demonstrates the candidate’s speech writing and verbal communication skills.
4. What would you say is the most difficult part of being a Motivational Speaker?
Reveals areas of focus and highlights gaps in knowledge.
5. Can you tell me about a motivational talk where you felt the audience really connected with the subject matter?
Highlights the candidate’s skills and work history.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources