Life Coach Job Description Template
We are searching for an inspiring life coach to facilitate our clients' transitions to fulfilling lives. The life coach will be required to elucidate clients' goals, identify salient resources and impediments, and then collaborate to produce actionable ideas that foster goal actualization. You should also conduct regular, nuanced progress evaluations.
To ensure success as a life coach, you should be a strategic and communicative resource to all clients. Invariably, a remarkable life coach will exhibit non-judgment and empathy during consultations.
Life Coach Responsibilities:
- Gauging clients' requirements and how coaching might best address these.
- Delineating clients' goals through ongoing discussions thereof.
- Identifying internal and contextual roadblocks, and then devising plans to ameliorate these.
- Teaching useful emotional and behavioral regulation techniques.
- Collaborating with clients to develop action plans that center on the actualization of their stated ambitions.
- Evaluating clients' advancement toward goal actualization.
- Encouraging continued and sustainable progress.
Life Coach Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, social development, or similar.
- Completion of an applicable advanced degree is urged.
- Pertinent Coaching qualification, preferably issued by the International Coach Federation.
- Non-negotiable adherence to all pertinent ethical guidelines.
- Ability to encourage introspection, connection, and ambition.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Non-judgemental, reflexive, and empathic.
- Decisive but amenable to change.