Interview Questions for Psychologists:
1. What has been your greatest achievement with a patient?
Tests the candidate's experience, and reveals their passion for helping others with psychology.
2. What are some non-verbal cues you look for when talking with patients?
Tests the candidate's observational skills.
3. Can you tell us about your most difficult case?
Tests the candidate's ability to manage a crisis, overcome difficulty, or handle failure.
4. How do you work with a patient who has recently lost a loved one?
Tests the candidate's ability to help people who have gone through an emotional trauma.
5. Can you tell us about any new research or developments in psychology that you've read about?
Tests whether the candidate keeps up to date with the latest psychological research.