Interview Questions for Life Coaches:
1. What are some of the most meaningful goals that your coaching has allowed clients to actualize?
Illustrates the extent of life coaching experience, including the capacity to resolve laborious cases.
2. How would you uncover latent objectives that were not yet discernible to clients?
Unveils investigative skills, plus the ability to guide introspection to elucidate obscured goals.
3. How would you deter clients from engaging in maladaptive goal-setting?
Evaluates limit-setting skills.
4. Are there any objectives that are not amenable to life coaching?
Reviews ideas about coaching-related boundaries.
5. Which services would you recommend as adjuncts to coaching?
Highlights ideas about pertinent support services.