Prosthodontists work in private practices and dental facilities where they restore damaged, problematic, or missing teeth with customized dental prostheses. They determine the type of dental prostheses needed, take fabrications of patients' mouths, and provide teeth whitening treatments.
When interviewing Prosthodontists, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate attention to detail, sound knowledge of fixed and removable prosthodontics, and a passion for restoring teeth. Be wary of candidates who have low energy as well as poor communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Prosthodontists:
1. How would you treat intrinsic discoloration?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
2. What advice would you give to a middle-aged patient who had lost all of his or her teeth and had requested dentures?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of fixed and removable prosthodontics as well as analytical skills.
3. Under what circumstances would you recommend crowns instead of veneers?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
4. How would you deal with a young patient who was afraid of dental implant surgery?
Demonstrates the candidate's patience, compassion, and communication skills.
5. How would you handle a patient who insisted on a particular restorative procedure despite being advised otherwise?
Demonstrates the candidate's patience, ability to handle difficult situations, and communication skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources