Interview Questions for Prosthodontists:
1. How would you treat intrinsic discoloration?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge, analytical skills, and experience.
2. What advice would you give to a middle-aged patient who had lost all of his or her teeth and had requested dentures?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of fixed and removable prosthodontics as well as analytical skills.
3. Under what circumstances would you recommend crowns instead of veneers?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
4. How would you deal with a young patient who was afraid of dental implant surgery?
Demonstrates the candidate's patience, compassion, and communication skills.
5. How would you handle a patient who insisted on a particular restorative procedure despite being advised otherwise?
Demonstrates the candidate's patience, ability to handle difficult situations, and communication skills.