Interview Questions for Orthodontists:
1. Describe a time when you collaborated with other professionals, such as dentists or oral surgeons, to develop a treatment plan for a patient. Was it successful?
Shows the ability to work with others.
2. What professional association memberships and affiliations do you have?
Proves the candidate is active and involved in the field of orthodontics.
3. Describe your most successful orthodontics case. What factors contributed to your success?
Proves expertise and work experience.
4. What tools do you use when fitting a patient for braces?
Tests the ability to use the right tools for the right orthodontic procedure.
5. How do you stay up to date with new treatments and advancements in orthodontics?
Shows continuous training and professional development.