Dentists treat patients with dental issues and help them develop better oral hygiene. Successful will be knowledgeable and caring. Avoid candidates who lack compassion or communication skills.
Interview Questions for Dentists
1. How do you persuade difficult patients to trust you and your recommendations?
Demonstrates people skills.
2. What is the most challenging procedure you’ve performed? How did you handle it?
Shows technical skills and ability to handle stress.
3. What tips do you give to your patients to help them develop better dental hygiene?
Demonstrates job knowledge.
4. What is your experience with managing employees? Have you ever had a conflict with a coworker?
Shows managerial skills.
5. Describe the duties you expect to handle, both as a dentist and as a member of the administrative staff. Where do you expect to excel and struggle?
Reveal candidate’s expectations, strengths, and weaknesses.
Post a Dentist job ad to 100+ free job boards with one submission