Dental Assistants support dentists as they examine and treat patients and handle administrative tasks, such as greeting patients, processing paperwork, and scheduling appointments. Strong candidates will be organized, attentive multitaskers. Avoid those who lack strong communication or interpersonal skills.
Interview Questions for Dental Assistants
1. Describe how you would prepare the examination room.
2. Have you assisted with procedures or diagnostic tests in the past? Explain.
Reveal more about work history.
3. Do you have experience performing administrative tasks? How will you balance your administrative and medical tasks?
Tests multitasking skills.
4. Describe how you handle conflicts with clients, coworkers, and supervisors. Support with examples.
Tests interpersonal skills.
5. How would you increase office efficiency and accuracy and client satisfaction?
Tests customer service and clerical skills.
Post a Dental Assistant job ad to 100+ free job boards with one submission