Interview Questions for Oral Surgeons:
1. Describe a time when you collaborated with other professionals, such as dentists or orthodontists, to develop a treatment plan for a patient. Was it successful?
Shows the ability to work with others.
2. What recommendations do you make to aid your patients' recovery after surgery?
Demonstrates job knowledge.
3. Describe your most successful medical case to date. What factors contributed to your success?
Proves expertise and ability.
4. How do you stay up to date with new treatments and advancements in oral surgery?
Shows continuous training and professional development.
5. You administer the incorrect dose of a general anesthetic to a patient. How do you correct the situation without causing further harm?
Tests problem-solving skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.