Interview Questions for Project Specialists:
1. How do you get project teams to adhere to budgets and timelines and other standards? How do you track this information?
Tests management skills.
2. How do you present ideas for project improvement to other stakeholders?
This illustrates the candidate's confidence and communication style.
3. How do you ensure all elements of a project you have been tasked with are completed efficiently and on time?
This reveals the candidate's organizational and management skills.
4. How do you plan the allocation of resources?
This shows the candidate's training and knowledge of relevant methodologies.
5. Can you tell us about a complex project you managed from inception to completion?
This reveals the candidate's work experience.