The Project Specialist creates project goals, monitors progress and schedules meetings to ensure that the project is completed in time.
Project Specialist Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized Project Specialist to set project goals and ensure that the project is completed according to schedule. The Project Specialist is also responsible for scheduling meetings and documenting project decisions.
To be successful as a Project Specialist you must have excellent planning skills. The Project Specialist must also have professional communication skills.
Project Specialist Responsibilities:
- Create project schedules.
- Maintain project budgets.
- Schedule meetings.
- Record important decisions made in meetings.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Create progress presentations for senior management.
- Ensure that team members meet deadlines.
Project Specialist Requirements:
- A degree in business management, project management or a related field.
- Prior experience as a project specialist, project manager or a similar position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create and manage budgets.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources