Interview Questions for Project Administrators:
1. How would you improve efficiency and productivity within the workplace?
Demonstrates the ability to improve processes.
2. Describe a time when you worked with others to complete a project under a tight deadline. How did you handle this situation?
Illustrates time management skills and the ability to work within a team.
3. Which computer software applications have you used in the past to carry out administrative duties?
Shows proficiency in using computer software applications.
4. What methods do you follow in order to manage your workflow capacity?
This illustrates the candidate’s organizational and administrative ability.
5. Describe some of the most complex administrative projects you’ve handled. How did you do it?
Tests management skills.