The Project Administrator performs clerical tasks for projects such as scheduling meetings, managing schedules and preparing progress reports.
Project Administrator Job Description Template
We are looking for an organized Project Administrator to perform clerical duties on projects. The Project Administrator is responsible for scheduling meetings, managing office inventory, and tracking expenses.
To be successful as a Project Administrator you must be able to multitask. A good Project Administrator has excellent attention to detail.
Project Administrator Responsibilities:
- Schedule meetings and take minutes.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Track project expenses.
- Prepare requested documents for team members.
- Conduct research for team members.
- Create progress reports.
Project Administrator Requirements:
- A degree in business management, business administration or a related field.
- Prior experience as a project administrator or a related administrative role.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources