Assistant Project Managers report to the Project Manager and assist with all phases and elements of a project.
The most suitable candidate will have a go-getter personality and excellent organizational skills. Be wary of candidates with poor communication and problem-solving skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Assistant Project Managers:
1. Can you tell us about a complex project you managed from inception to completion?
This reveals the candidate's work experience.
2. How do you present ideas for project improvement to other stakeholders?
This illustrates the candidate's confidence and communication style.
3. How do you ensure all elements of a project you have been tasked with are completed efficiently and on time?
This reveals the candidate's organizational and management skills.
4. How do you plan the allocation of resources?
This shows the candidate's training and knowledge of relevant methodologies.
5. Can you describe a situation when you identified an issue and promptly found a way to resolve it?
This demonstrates the candidate's ability to take initiative and problem-solving skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources