Also known as a Construction Superintendent, the Superintendent oversees construction site staff and ensures that the construction schedule is followed.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Superintendent Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Superintendent with excellent time management skills. The Superintendent's responsibilities include managing staff, project management and ordering needed supplies for construction.
To be successful as a Superintendent you should have excellent communication skills and natural leadership abilities. A good Superintendent manages construction schedules and site activities on time and efficiently.
- Hire and manage staff.
- Order construction supplies.
- Ensure that schedules are adhered to.
- Liaise with building owners and tenants.
- Ensure that safety guidelines are adhered to.
- Proficiency with scheduling software, and CAE and CAD applications.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Prior experience with project management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Similar Job Descriptions