Interview Questions for Process Managers:
1. How do you go about evaluating existing business processes?
Reveals the candidate's industry knowledge and evaluation techniques.
2. What areas do you focus on when creating process improvement strategies?
Highlights the methods and techniques used to improve business functions.
3. What business process software are you familiar with?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of business software and its uses.
4. How do you stay up to date with the latest business process technology and strategies?
Demonstrates the steps taken by the candidate to further their industry knowledge.
5. Can you tell me about a time you implemented process changes that significantly affected the bottom line?
Demonstrated relevant industry experience and highlights potential strengths that other candidates may not have.