Business process managers are industry specialists who improve business processes. They evaluate existing processes, analyze implemented changes, and recommend adjustments to workflows, schedules, or other processes, as needed. They are employed across all types of industries, although they most often work in manufacturing or production.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Business Process Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for an innovative business process manager to optimize our business processes. You will be documenting our current processes, recommending improvements, and evaluating the efficiency of changes made to our business processes.
To ensure success as a business process manager, you should demonstrate sound knowledge of business processes within the relevant industry, and extensive experience in a similar role. An accomplished business process manager will be someone whose expertise translates into the realization of our business's long-term objectives.
Business Process Manager Responsibilities:
- Evaluating existing business processes.
- Determining and outlining business process improvements.
- Coordinating business process improvement strategies with internal stakeholders.
- Overseeing all aspects related to the implementation stages of business process improvement initiatives.
- Analyzing and monitoring implemented changes to business processes and making adjustments as needed.
- Guiding and supervising personnel who were assigned specific tasks.
- Performing ongoing analyses on business processes related to productivity, quality, costs, and time management.
- Presenting progress reports and integrating feedback.
- Revising and updating procedures and policies.
Business Process Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business management, project management, or in a related field.
- A Master's degree in business administration will be advantageous.
- At least two years' experience in business process management in a related industry.
- Proficiency in business management software, such as monday.com and ProWorkflow.
- Exceptional leadership, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Superb recordkeeping, time management, and organizational skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources