Interview Questions for Print Designers:
1. What design software have you worked with before?
Assesses the candidate's work experience and technical abilities.
2. How would you manage multiple concurrent design projects?
Explores the candidate's organizational and time management skills.
3. How do you ensure that digital colors will match the printed designs?
Tests the candidate's technical knowledge and experience.
4. What was the most challenging design project that you managed?
Reveals more of the candidate's experience and problem-solving abilities.
5. How would you tell a client that their design would not translate well in print?
Evaluates the candidate's interpersonal and communication skills.