Pool attendants are responsible for maintaining a safe and comfortable swimming pool environment at hotels, resorts, and private functions. They are also responsible for greeting and attending to guests, and ensuring that the pool and the equipment is managed effectively.
When interviewing pool attendants, the most suitable candidate will be friendly, highly organized, and have a good knowledge of swimming pool equipment and safety regulations. Be wary of candidates who are not physically fit or lack good customer service skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Pool Attendant:
1. How have you dealt with angry guests in the past?
Assesses the candidate's customer service skills.
2. In your opinion, what are the most important swimming pool safety protocols?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of safety regulations.
3. How will you balance attending to guests and maintaining the swimming pool facilities?
Explores the candidate's organization and multitasking abilities.
4. What would you do if a guest refuses to follow safety protocols?
Tests the candidate's communication and conflict resolution skills.
5. How would you ensure that you do not become fatigued after many hours of strenuous physical work?
Assesses the candidate's physical fitness and stamina.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources