Interview Questions for Podiatrists:
1. What questions should you ask patients to better understand the nature of a foot or leg ailment?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication and diagnostic skills.
2. How do you stay up to date with the latest diagnostic and surgical techniques?
Reveals a passion for medicine and the desire to stay relevant in the field.
3. How would you deal with irrational and agitated patients?
Demonstrates the candidate’s interpersonal skills and empathy techniques.
4. How would you proceed if you could not properly diagnose an ailment in the foot, ankle, or leg?
Reveals the candidate’s problem-solving skills and willingness to look for outside support.
5. Can you describe a case where you accurately identified and treated a rare foot injury or illness?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights the candidate's medical skills.