Interview Questions for Doctors:
1. What process do you follow when counseling a terminally ill patient?
Indicates the candidate’s compassion and ability to effectively counsel patients.
2. How have your listening skills helped you to diagnose and treat patients?
Illustrates the candidate’s ability to listen effectively.
3. What procedure did you follow in finding a solution to a patient’s complex medical condition?
Highlights the candidate's problem-solving skills.
4. What methods do you follow to ensure communication channels convey accurate information in a multidisciplinary team?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to communicate effectively.
5. How do you deal with an emergency medical situation when you are in the middle of another consultation?
Shows candidate’s ability to manage change and work under pressure.