General Practitioners render diagnostic and treatment services to patients with an array of routine injuries and illnesses. Also known as GPs or General Medical Officers, these professionals may work independently or as part of a team.
When interviewing General Practitioners, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate excellent organizational skills and a warm bedside manner. Be wary of candidates who are unreliable and lack time management skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for General Practitioners:
1. How would complete your clinical and administrative duties on time?
Tests organizational and time management skills.
2. How would you calm a patient who was afraid of needles?
Assesses bedside manner.
3. What would you do if a patient could not pay the consultation fee?
Highlights interpersonal skills and knowledge of appropriate referral procedures.
4. Can you describe a time when you detected an illness that no one else had?
Reveals work experience and technical skills.
5. Why did you choose to become a General Practitioner?
Demonstrates an interest in medicine and patients' well-being.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources