Interview Questions for General Practitioners:
1. How would complete your clinical and administrative duties on time?
Tests organizational and time management skills.
2. How would you calm a patient who was afraid of needles?
Assesses bedside manner.
3. What would you do if a patient could not pay the consultation fee?
Highlights interpersonal skills and knowledge of appropriate referral procedures.
4. Can you describe a time when you detected an illness that no one else had?
Reveals work experience and technical skills.
5. Why did you choose to become a general practitioner?
Demonstrates an interest in medicine and patients' well-being.