Interview Questions for Orthopedic Doctors:
1. What steps would you suggest if a patient's bone was still weak after the cast, brace, or splint had been removed?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of therapeutic methods and strengthening exercises.
2. How do you handle the stress and pressure of a doctor's workload?
Demonstrates candidates' ability to work in a high-stress environment. Avoid candidates who demonstrate the propensity to allow stress to affect their work.
3. What tools would you expect to use when examining a bone break?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of orthopedic tools and equipment.
4. What do you think is key in delivering bad news to patients?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal and communication skills.
5. What duties would you expect to perform on a daily basis?
Demonstrates candidates' experience and knowledge of their duties.