Interview Questions for Plumber Helpers:
1. What skills do you think plumber Helpers need to be successful?
Tests the candidate’s understanding of the role and highlights pertinent skills.
2. How would you diagnose a leaking pipe based on customer information?
Reveals the candidate’s diagnostic skills and knowledge of water systems.
3. What safety procedures do you follow when installing a hot water system?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of safety protocols and highlights any personal safety measures observed.
4. What would you say is the most challenging part of being a plumber Helper?
Reveals honesty and highlights possible gaps in knowledge.
5. What was the largest plumbing installation you assisted with in your previous job?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights relevant plumbing skills.