Interview Questions for Plumbers:
1. How do you go about troubleshooting a problem?
This demonstrates the candidate's methods and work experience.
2. What are the most important factors to consider when repairing gas and liquid heating systems?
This reveals the candidate's knowledge and work experience.
3. How do you deal with impatient and irritable clients?
This illustrates the candidate's interpersonal skills.
4. What code violations have you encountered and what did you do about it?
This reveals the candidate's understanding of relevant codes and regulations.
5. Can you explain how you go about fixing a leaky water pipe?
This shows the candidate's work experience.