Service Plumbers are knowledgeable of pipe systems and their components. They can complete pipe installations and repairs to public systems, but prefer working in residential areas to unclog toilets and drains, remove grime, and repair leaks. Service Plumbers should be able to quickly diagnose and fix plumbing issues.
When interviewing Service Plumbers, the best candidates will demonstrate sound knowledge of their trade and have excellent diagnostic skills. Be wary of candidates who seem unapproachable and have poor communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Service Plumbers:
1. Can you describe a time when you did a house call late at night? How did it go?
Tests ability to remain professional and polite even when inconvenienced.
2. How would you deal with a stressed out, impatient client?
Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Can you describe how you would install an airconditioning unit?
Demonstrates level of expertise and experience.
4. What do you do when you encounter health code violations?
Tests knowledge of health and safety regulations and also reveals a personal code of ethics.
5. Can you describe a time when you provided excellent client service?
Tests customer service skills and dedication to excellence.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources