Interview Questions for Service Plumbers:
1. Can you describe a time when you did a house call late at night? How did it go?
Tests ability to remain professional and polite even when inconvenienced.
2. How would you deal with a stressed out, impatient client?
Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Can you describe how you would install an airconditioning unit?
Demonstrates level of expertise and experience.
4. What do you do when you encounter health code violations?
Tests knowledge of health and safety regulations and also reveals a personal code of ethics.
5. Can you describe a time when you provided excellent client service?
Tests customer service skills and dedication to excellence.