Interview Questions for Maintenance Electricians:
1. What made you want to work as a maintenance electrician?
Indicates a passion for the industry and the candidate’s inherent skills.
2. How do you diagnose wiring and electrical faults?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to problem-solve.
3. What safety procedures do you put in place when conducting routine maintenance?
Indicates knowledge of national safety practices.
4. What was the most difficult electrical installation or repair you completed?
Highlights the candidate’s skills and reveals previous work experience.
5. How do you deal with rude or disgruntled building residents?
Demonstrates candidates' ability to deal with stressful situations and highlights their interpersonal skills.