Industrial Electricians install and repair electrical components and equipment. Look for candidates who are knowledgeable about electrical components, codes, and safety. Avoid those who are careless or unable to meet the physical demands of the job.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Industrial Electricians
1. Explain how you have used diagrams or schematics to solve problems.
Shows ability to use technical documents
2. A machine breaks down. How do you resolve the problem?
Demonstrates mechanical ability.
3. Do you prefer working alone or with a team? What are the pros and cons of each?
Shows ability to work alone and with others.
4. Describe your experience with installing and maintaining machines. Provide details.
Details strengths and weaknesses.
5. What physical challenges do you expect to encounter and why is work safety essential to this job?
Shows physical fitness and willingness to follow safety rules.