Plastic surgery nurses provide perioperative and postoperative care to patients undergoing cosmetic or reconstructive treatments. They administer non-invasive treatments, such as Botox or chemical peels, and assist with invasive procedures, such as body contouring, rhinoplasty, and breast augmentations.
When interviewing plastic surgery nurses, look for candidates who demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of cosmetic and reconstructive treatments. Be wary of candidates who lack effective communication skills and those who demonstrate a lack of empathy and understanding for patients undergoing cosmetic or reconstructive treatments.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Plastic Surgery Nurses:
1. How would you handle a patient who demands a cosmetic procedure they don't need?
Demonstrates the candidate's empathy, as well as their communication and interpersonal skills.
2. How do you ensure patient confidentiality when taking a medical history?
Illustrates the candidate's understanding of their role as well as their ability to efficiently communicate with patients.
3. What do you do to minimize the potential for mistakes in the operating room?
Shows the candidate's knowledge of cosmetic and reconstructive treatments and the steps involved in them.
4. How do you prioritize your daily tasks when you have several tasks at once?
Indicates the candidate's organizational skills.
5. What treatment would you recommend for a patient with dark spots on their face?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of cosmetic and reconstructive treatments.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources