Interview Questions for Plastic Surgery Nurses:
1. How would you handle a patient who demands a cosmetic procedure they don't need?
Demonstrates the candidate's empathy, as well as their communication and interpersonal skills.
2. How do you ensure patient confidentiality when taking a medical history?
Illustrates the candidate's understanding of their role as well as their ability to efficiently communicate with patients.
3. What do you do to minimize the potential for mistakes in the operating room?
Shows the candidate's knowledge of cosmetic and reconstructive treatments and the steps involved in them.
4. How do you prioritize your daily tasks when you have several tasks at once?
Indicates the candidate's organizational skills.
5. What treatment would you recommend for a patient with dark spots on their face?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of cosmetic and reconstructive treatments.