Plastic Surgeons improve or modify parts of the human body. They may specialize in reconstructive or cosmetic surgery, correcting birth defects, enhancing physical appearances, or working with patients recovering from illness or injury. They can be employed in the public sector or have their own practice.
When interviewing Plastic Surgeons, the best candidates are leaders who can make sound decisions in stressful situations. Be wary of those who lack attention to detail and those who demonstrate poor interpersonal and communication skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Plastic Surgeons:
1. Are you a reconstructive or aesthetic surgeon, and why?
Reveals more about candidates, their interests, specialties, and strengths.
2. Can you describe how you’d conduct a pre-surgery consultation?
Reveals candidates’ methods and communication and interpersonal skills.
3. What is the most challenging procedure you have completed to date?
Tests skill level, experience, and also highlights potential strengths and weaknesses.
4. What inspired you to become a Plastic Surgeon?
Reveals more about the candidates’ character and their motivations.
5. What do you hope to contribute to this practice during your time here?
Reveals candidates’ potential, their long and short-term goals, as well as their overall suitability for the role.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources