Interview Questions for Plastic Surgeons:
1. Are you a reconstructive or aesthetic surgeon, and why?
Reveals more about candidates, their interests, specialties, and strengths.
2. Can you describe how you’d conduct a pre-surgery consultation?
Reveals candidates’ methods and communication and interpersonal skills.
3. What is the most challenging procedure you have completed to date?
Tests skill level, experience, and also highlights potential strengths and weaknesses.
4. What inspired you to become a plastic surgeon?
Reveals more about the candidates’ character and their motivations.
5. What do you hope to contribute to this practice during your time here?
Reveals candidates’ potential, their long and short-term goals, as well as their overall suitability for the role.