General Surgeons are licensed medical specialists who are trained to provide surgical care for patients. They diagnose patients and are responsible for the preoperative, operative and postoperative management of the patient.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for General Surgeon
1. What process do you follow when examining a patient with a deformity?
This question indicates the candidate’s ability to identify appropriate methods of treatment.
2. How has your manual dexterity helped your surgical skills in theatre?
This question illustrates the candidate’s ability to perform surgery with accurate and steady hands.
3. What procedure did you follow when performing emergency surgery?
This question will indicate the candidate's ability to make appropriate decisions and work under pressure.
4. What preoperative procedures do you follow when treating a patient?
This question indicates the candidate’s organizational ability.
5. How do you ensure sterility in the operating room before an operation?
This indicates the candidate’s ability to ensure a sterile work environment prior to surgery.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources