Interview Questions for Planning Engineers:
1. How would you go about drawing up a project budget?
Tests planning and organizational skills.
2. How do you ensure projects stay within time and budgetary constraints?
Tests knowledge of the role and problem-solving skills.
3. Can you describe how you would prioritize tasks on a daily basis?
Demonstrates planning and time management skills.
4. Can you describe a time when you resolved a conflict with a coworker?
Tests interpersonal, conflict-resolution, and problem-solving skills.
5. As a planning engineer, what would you regard as your most important skill?
Reveals knowledge of role and level of expertise.