Interview Questions for Physiotherapists:
1. Which particular techniques are you trained in?
Demonstrates knowledge of appropriate techniques.
2. How do you approach a situation when you are unfamiliar with a medical condition?
Demonstrates candidates' ability to research conditions he or she is unfamiliar with, as well as the ability to communicate openly with other medical practitioners.
3. Can you give us an example of when you worked well within a team?
Demonstrates teamwork skills.
4. Can you remember a time where you went above and beyond for a patient?
Reveals previous experience and candidates' passion for helping others.
5. How would you describe the responsibilities of a physiotherapist?
Demonstrates the knowledge and purpose of the position.