Physiotherapists work to assess and treat the physical conditions of their patients. The responsibilities of Physiotherapists include making a diagnosis, designing a treatment plan, and reviewing the patient's recovery.
When interviewing Physiotherapists, the most suitable candidate should demonstrate team work skills, strong administration skills, and a compassionate nature. Be wary of candidates who lack empathy, have poor communication skills and lack physical fitness.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Physiotherapists:
1. Which particular techniques are you trained in?
Demonstrates knowledge of appropriate techniques.
2. How do you approach a situation when you are unfamiliar with a medical condition?
Demonstrates candidates' ability to research conditions he or she is unfamiliar with, as well as the ability to communicate openly with other medical practitioners.
3. Can you give us an example of when you worked well within a team?
Demonstrates teamwork skills.
4. Can you remember a time where you went above and beyond for a patient?
Reveals previous experience and candidates' passion for helping others.
5. How would you describe the responsibilities of a Physiotherapist?
Demonstrates knowledge and purpose of the position.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources