Interview Questions for Physician Liaisons:
1. In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic necessary for this position and why?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of the position's requirements.
2. What do you think would be the highest selling point with promoting our facility to a general physician for patient referrals?
Take note of candidates who demonstrate sales abilities as well as knowledge of the facility's services. Be wary of candidates who attempt to sell the facility without determining the physician's general needs.
3. What steps would you take if a physician missed your scheduled meeting?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
4. How would you react if you received negative feedback from a physician?
Demonstrates candidates' problem-solving and analytical skills.
5. What basic duties would you expect to perform when arranging an awareness campaign?
Demonstrates candidates' organizational skills.