Physician Liaisons act as sales and marketing people for a hospital or healthcare system. They work to build relationships between physicians' offices and their hospital or healthcare system to increase the number of patients sent there for treatment and care.
When interviewing Physician Liaisons, look for candidates who demonstrate a strong medical knowledge base as well as public speaking skills. Be wary of candidates who lack strong interpersonal skills and sales abilities.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Physician Liaisons:
1. In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic necessary for this position and why?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge of the position's requirements.
2. What do you think would be the highest selling point with promoting our facility to a general physician for patient referrals?
Take note of candidates who demonstrate sales abilities as well as knowledge of the facility's services. Be wary of candidates who attempt to sell the facility without determining the physician's general needs.
3. What steps would you take if a physician missed your scheduled meeting?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
4. How would you react if you received negative feedback from a physician?
Demonstrates candidates' problem-solving and analytical skills.
5. What basic duties would you expect to perform when arranging an awareness campaign?
Demonstrates candidates' organizational skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources