A Clinical Liaison markets a rehabilitation facility's services to patients, their families and caregivers, and ensures continuity of care. Clinical Liaisons work for facilities such as hospices and post-acute care centers, where they establish patients' eligibility for care.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Clinical Liaison Job Description Template
We are looking for a compassionate Clinical Liaison to market our facility’s services to patients, their families and caregivers. The Clinical Liaison will guarantee continuity of care for patients transitioning to our facility, and have the ability to make informed recommendations by maintaining knowledge of our services and industry developments. You will promote our services by attending conferences and seminars, cultivating relationships with referral sources, conducting presentations and providing facility tours. You will explain our services to the patient and caregivers, and discuss palliative and comfort care.
To ensure success you will tactfully present the realities of processes and financial costs when caregivers, family and friends of patients are facing painful life events. Top candidates will be proficient multitaskers, sensitive to the needs of others and discreet.
Clinical Liaison Responsibilities:
- Implementing marketing plans to achieve sales goals.
- Cultivating relationships with sources to generate repeat referrals.
- Participating in facility's marketing education, ensuring knowledge of their resources and maintaining knowledge of competitor facilities.
- Providing facility tours and conducting presentations for potential referral sources and patient families.
- Attending seminars and conferences to promote facility.
- Collaborating with facility personnel regarding referrals, evaluations and marketing activities.
- Reviewing physicians' orders and patients' clinical needs, and gathering clinical information.
- Conducting assessments to establish suitability of prospective admissions.
- Communicating activities and concerns to supervisor.
- Completing required paperwork, managing correspondence and maintaining data in CRM.
Clinical Liaison Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in nursing or related field.
- 2+ years work experience in healthcare-related marketing.
- Active clinical license.
- Proficient knowledge of Stark laws.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Valid driver’s license with up-to-date insurance.
- Excellent communication skills, using diplomacy and discretion.
- Professional demeanor.
- Excellent organizational skills.