A Periodontist is a dental specialist that diagnoses and treats gum health. Periodontists work with gum conditions and cosmetic treatments. They ensure that patients are cured or protected from gum diseases.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Periodontist Job Description
We are looking for a Periodontist to be responsible for gum related treatments and procedures. The responsibilities of a Periodontist include performing surgical procedures, diagnosing and treating conditions, and establishing treatment programs to monitor oral health.
To be successful as a Periodontist, you should demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, possess manual dexterity, and be up-to-date with the latest treatment methods and development. Ultimately, a top-notch Periodontist should possess physical stamina, problem-solving skills, and be detail-orientated.
- Providing implants.
- Performing cosmetic surgical procedures.
- Diagnosing and treating conditions.
- Developing treatment plans.
- Providing preventative treatment.
- Resolving gum issues such as gum sensitivity.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery or Doctor of Medical Practice.
- Hold a PhD.
- License to practice as a Periodontist.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources