Interview Questions for Periodontists:
1. How would you conduct an initial periodontal examination?
Demonstrates the ability to work systematically to determine oral health.
2. How do you deal with patients who disagree with your assessments?
Reveals respect and sensitivity towards patients.
3. What methods of local anesthetics would you recommend to perform a surgical procedure on a patient?
Demonstrates the ability to be sensitive towards patients' needs and understanding of the different types of anesthesia.
4. How do you determine whether a patient requires surgical treatment?
Demonstrates knowledge and expertise.
5. How do you ensure you stay informed of periodontal developments?
Demonstrates candidates' ability to stay updated.