Pega Developers are skilled software programmers that design and deploy enterprise level applications on Pega PRPC. Pega is a unified Business Process Management (BPM) system that is developed on Java and uses OOP concepts. The system allows companies to increase digital process automation and improve customer experience.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Pega Developer Job Description Template
We are looking to hire a skilled Pega Developer to design and develop enterprise-level Pega applications for our company. In this role, you will be responsible for the deployment of large-scale Pega projects. This may involve developing BPM applications, integrating web services, designing data models and frameworks, and collating business analysis requirements.
To ensure success as a Pega Developer, you should have advanced knowledge of Pega Class Hierarchy, experience with Java-based applications, and high-level project management skills. A top-level Pega developer understands the needs of the company and designs scalable applications to improve process management.
Pega Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with business managers to discuss the company’s BPM application needs.
- Designing and developing Pega BPM applications.
- Performing solution architecture within the Pega PRPC environment.
- Designing class structures, application frameworks, and data models.
- Coordinating with the project team to ensure the business architecture matches the needs of the customer.
- Integrating business databases, legacy systems, and web services.
- Troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
- Conducting system performance tests.
- Maintaining the security of all system applications.
Pega Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Proven work experience as a Pega Developer.
- Advanced knowledge of Pega PRPC 5.x/6.x/7.x.
- Familiarity with J2EE, XML, Java, JSP, and EJB.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of coding languages including Angular JS, Java, and JQuery.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources