Pega Developer Job Description Template
We are looking to hire a skilled Pega developer to design and develop enterprise-level Pega applications for our company. In this role, you will be responsible for the deployment of large-scale Pega projects. This may involve developing BPM applications, integrating web services, designing data models and frameworks, and collating business analysis requirements.
To ensure success as a Pega developer, you should have advanced knowledge of Pega Class Hierarchy, experience with Java-based applications, and high-level project management skills. A top-level Pega developer understands the needs of the company and designs scalable applications to improve process management.
Pega Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with business managers to discuss the company’s BPM application needs.
- Designing and developing Pega BPM applications.
- Performing solution architecture within the Pega PRPC environment.
- Designing class structures, application frameworks, and data models.
- Coordinating with the project team to ensure the business architecture matches the needs of the customer.
- Integrating business databases, legacy systems, and web services.
- Troubleshooting application issues, coding bugs, and bottlenecks.
- Conducting system performance tests.
- Maintaining the security of all system applications.
Pega Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science.
- Proven work experience as a Pega developer.
- Advanced knowledge of Pega PRPC 5.x/6.x/7.x.
- Familiarity with J2EE, XML, Java, JSP, and EJB.
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of coding languages including Angular JS, Java, and JQuery.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software issues.