Pega Developers design and develop applications that run on Pega’s Business Process Management (BPM) platform. They are responsible for interpreting the needs of the company and developing BPM applications to improve system workflow and process automation.
When interviewing Pega Developers, suitable candidates will have in-depth knowledge of Pega PRPC, advanced programming skills, and strong project management skills. Be wary of candidates with limited knowledge of OOPS concepts and those who have limited experience with Agile methodologies.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Pega Developers:
1. Why is Pega PRPC useful for business process management?
Demonstrates an understanding of Pega technologies.
2. What are the advantages of using Pega for application integration?
Reveals a deeper understanding of Pega’s integration capabilities.
3. What programming languages are you most familiar with?
Highlights areas of expertise and reveals gaps in knowledge.
4. What techniques do you use to translate company requirements into functional applications?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication and design skills.
5. What Pega applications have you designed and implemented in your previous work?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights the candidate’s skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources