Patient Care Technicians assist registered nurses and physicians in providing care to patients. They help to administer treatments, monitor vital signs, and assist patients with basic living needs.
The most suitable candidate will have a compassionate nature and lots of patience. Be wary of candidates with poor communication skills and a general indifference toward the infirm.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Patient Care Technicians:
1. What is your method for dealing with uncooperative patients?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience and patient relation skills.
2. How do you ensure that you notice irregularities or minor changes in a patient's condition?
Reveals the candidate's training and patient observation skills.
3. How would you characterize your working relationships with patients' physicians and nurses?
Shows the candidate's ability to cooperate with other medical staff.
4. What are the most challenging aspects of patient care?
Reveals the candidate's problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
5. Can you describe what experience you have in performing basic nursing procedures?
Shows the candidate's work experience.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources