Interview Questions for Patient Care Coordinators:
1. How do you get to know the care team better?
Highlights the candidate's interpersonal skills.
2. Describe a time when you were faced with a challenge during your shift?
Displays the ability to cope with pressures in the workplace.
3. What records are important in maintaining high-quality assurance?
Displays record-keeping skills.
4. How would you handle a complaint from a family member about poor service?
Demonstrates conflict-resolution and interpersonal skills.
5. How would you promote good ethics in the workplace?
Shows job knowledge and experience.