Interview Questions for Parent Coordinators:
1. Can you tell us about a time you improved a child's quality of life?
Tests the candidate's experience with, and passion for, helping children.
2. What are some useful tools you can give to parents who are arguing?
Tests the candidate's ability to teach useful communication tools.
3. What long-term effects do parental conflicts have on a child?
Tests the candidate's understanding of child psychology and well-being.
4. Two parents can't agree on the summer holiday schedule for their child. How do you proceed?
Tests the candidate's conflict resolution abilities.
5. One of the parents has been neglecting their child. How do you proceed?
Tests the candidate's ability to act in the best interests of the child.