A Family Advocate assists families by promoting and protecting the best interests of minor/dependent children in a parental rights and responsibilities dispute. A Family Advocate evaluates the family’s circumstances and then makes a recommendation to the court with regards to care, contact and guardianship.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Family Advocate Interview Questions
1. Describe a program that you developed and implemented in order to resolve a dispute under difficult circumstances.
This illustrates the candidate's ability to identify the root of the dispute and demonstrates whether the candidate has a strong understanding of resolving disputes.
2. What was the biggest challenge that you faced when you had to work with a diverse group in order to complete a task?
This illustrates the candidate’s willingness to work with a diverse group and how the candidate adapts to diversity.
3. Describe a situation where your persistence was rewarded under difficult circumstances.
This illustrates the candidate's willingness to resolve pertinent issues under difficult circumstances and indicates how the candidate works under pressure.
4. Describe a situation where you successfully reconciled a difference between parents in a parental rights and responsibilities dispute.
This illustrates the candidate's ability to identify critical issues of dispute and resolve them tactfully through effective mediation.
5. Provide an example of when you demonstrated excellent listening skills. What was the situation and how did your listening skills improve that situation?
This illustrates the effectiveness of the candidate’s listening skills and indicates whether the candidate interprets information correctly.