The role of a Family Lawyer is to help manage the legal issues between persons with familial relationships. These issues include custody, child support, and divorce. As licensed attorneys, they are qualified to handle family estates, offer legal advice, and attend court proceedings.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Family Lawyer Interview Questions:
1. How do you ensure a mediation between family members remains calm?
Tests the candidate’s experience handling difficult clients.
2. How do you keep your clients up-to-date on their cases?
Demonstrates the candidate’s communication skills.
3. Can you describe your hardest family law case? How did you handle it?
Highlights the candidate’s experience working in family law.
4. What are the most important factors of a will?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of wills and family estates.
5. What is your method for prioritizing cases?
Highlights the candidate’s organizational and multitasking skills.