Orthodontic Dental Assistants are responsible for assisting Orthodontists during patient appointments. They take X-rays and photographs of patients' mouths, document treatment progress, and make necessary adjustments to patients’ braces as required.
When interviewing Orthodontic Dental Assistants, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm, efficiency, and sound knowledge of orthodontic procedures. Be wary of candidates who have low energy, ineffective communication skills, and poor organizational skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Orthodontic Dental Assistants:
1. How would you help younger patients feel more at ease during their initial orthodontic appointments?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills, patience, and ability to gain patients’ trust.
2. What should be done before each patient’s appointment?
Demonstrates the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
3. What advice would you give to patients who have just had their braces installed?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills, industry knowledge, and experience.
4. What would you do if you noticed that a patient was not practicing good oral hygiene?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication and problem-solving skills.
5. How would you deal with patients who repeatedly complain about pain every time their braces are being tightened?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication skills, patience, and ability to remain calm.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources